Friday, May 8, 2009

I keep screaming, HEY MONDAY! And the people in my class go, Oh no. Not again. (:

I'M CRAZY OVER HEY MONDAY.
I love love love :D
Their songs are uber niceee.

Whooh.
I'm so not in the lovey- dovey mood. I'm planning on studying really absobloodylutely hard for the coming exam. Pn. Tan brought me down in front of the fckin class. Well, not just me. Most people. I'm going to show that bitch what I'm made of. Nope, I don't hate her but sometimes, UGH.

"KISS MY ASS WOMAN"

Mother's Day. Homgggggg. Tomorrow! I haven't decided what I'm going to do for Mummy. I'm probably bringing her out for tea or something. I don't know where. Oasis? Sherr,where's that place again? Or maybe I'd just bring her to Marmalade. She likes the cakes there anyways.

Bryan's got me addicted to Taylor Swift's Crazier. Oh gosh. No. Taylor Swift? I've never been able to picture myself listening to country music. Yee haw? Haha, but I've got to admit, her songs are pretty good. I've got her whole album in my phone (weeeell, almost) but I've got tons of Hey Monday (:

Off to make my breakfast now.

Love, Pearl.

No comments:

Post a Comment