Thursday, May 28, 2009

Crazier.

I can't wait for this coming Saturday too. I seriously need to shop for clothes. I think I'm allowed to go out. whoopeedeedoo! But I'm suppose to clear my closet first. Which I'm actually suppose to be doing nowwww. I hate hate hate cleaning my closet. It's full of unfolded, inside-out , twisted clothes which I've tried on a million, jillion(?), kazillion(??) times but never bothered to fold or hang them up again so I just throw 'em back inside(: Yes, I'm messy and I don't care! Hmmph.

Mummy's out now with Dad. Their watching Angels and Demons in ou while I have to say home and clean my closet. This is pathetic. And unfair too! I was on Twitter just now. Hah, I still can't find Ronaldo on Twitter. Gahh. Does he even have Twitter?, I wonder. WHERE ARE YOU RONALDO?! COME OUT, COME OUT, WHEREVER YOU AREEE! Oh damn, I can't find Kris Allen either. Only pathetic little people trying to be Kris Allen. Wannabes.

omgsh. I think I'm in love with Taylor Swift :D
Watching this vid makes me wanna watch the Hannah Montana movie even more!





P/S: the guy in the vid is HOT (:


xoxo, PEARL!

No comments:

Post a Comment